Last Updated: 11/10/2016
- Protest against second imprison and oppression of Hammond family.
- Members within protest convince others to follow and occupy Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Among those convinced are Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy, and LaVoy Finicum.
- Press conference scheduled in John Day, OR, today.
- FBI ambush of convoy on way to John Day. Arrests made. Two reportedly shot (Ryan Bundy, LaVoy Finicum). One possibly murdered (LaVoy Finicum).
- First eyewitness testimony by Victoria Sharp to LaVoy Finicum’s murder emerges
- Fraudulent “testimony” by Mark McConnell emerges
- Respected supposed freedom-loving pastor, Chuck Baldwin (whose anti-501(c)3 church movement we largely do support), delivers a surprising and disappointing pro-government sermon condoning the murder of LaVoy Finicum and (unrelated) blanket-slams all anarchists as “not liberty lovers.” Stated that FBI ambush “was not an ambush.” Without evidence, claims witnesses untruthful and that LaVoy was reaching for a gun.
- Second eyewitness testimony by Shawna Cox to LaVoy Finicum’s murder emerges
- 21:00 – 23:00 PST: Sean Anderson works out agreement with FBI to allow Michele Fiore and Franklin Graham into refuge and that occupants will turn themselves in the morning of 02/11/2016.
- ~23:00 PST: Cliven Bundy kidnapped by FBI in Portland, OR, after getting off flight.
- 10:00 – 11:00 PST: Remaining occupants turn themselves in to enemy FBI.
- Cliven Bundy hit with multiple bogus charges including assault.
- Jury selection begins for trial of Ammon Bundy and other occupiers.
- Trial of Ammon Bundy and other occupiers begins.
- Trial of Ammon Bundy and other occupiers comes to verdict.
- Seven acquitted including Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy, Jeff Banta, Neil Wampler, Kenneth Medenbach, David Fry, and Shawna Cox.
- Federal marshals violently attack Bundy lawyer, Marcus Mumford, as he challenges their “authority” to continue holding the not-guilty Bundys.
- Marcus Mumford released, charged with disorderly conduct and failure to obey “lawful order.”
- Talks of Bundy transfer to Nevada for 2017 trial on the 2014 Bundy Ranch standoff.